Sizzy to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran for anon
When Simon looked back over the years, he wasn’t sure how he’d been so lucky. Sure, he’d loved Clary first, and he’d really screwed up with Maia and all, but somehow… everything had turned out exactly like it was supposed to. Those loves had led him to Izzy, even though she’d hated him for so long. With all her golden fire and righteous anger, she loved, trusted him now, and he wouldn’t trade her for anything.
And now there was a ring on her finger, dim in the shadows of the alley through which they were walking. They were going to have the strangest mundane marriage the world had ever seen, vampire for a groom, a bride dressed in gold.
"Si, I’m up here," she joked. This wasn’t the first time Izzy had caught him enraptured by her engagement ring. "I swear, I feel you two should be the ones getting married."
He rolled his eyes at that, cradling her hand away from the bricks as he pressed her into the wall. “I feel like I’m falling in love with you all over again,” he murmured against her lips.
She smirked at that. “I hope you get there before we settle down.”
Oh, Izzy would never settle down, he knew that. But as long as he got to hold her, he didn’t much care. He was about to say so, but she cut him off. “Shut up, Si. Just fall in love and kiss me already.”
I was feeling a bit too much like Hazel Grace today, non-cancerous, but chronically ill as ever. My heart raced to 180bpm and my breath was cut short, so when I went to the hospital’s infusion clinic for IV fluids I brought along The Fault In Our Stars in every way possible (in my hands and on my shirt of which I painted myself)
In Hazel’s words, my third best friend is an author that doesnt know I exist. That author is John Green. John, I don’t know if you’ll ever stumble across this post, but I just want to personally thank you for everything. Thank you for writing the books I’ve lost myself in time after time, the books that I never stop reading. Thank you for all of your youtube videos, thank you for nerdfighteria. Thank you for all you’ve done to decrease world suck, because surely you’ve decreased the suck in my life. Thank you for helping all the others that you’ve helped. Thank you for existing.
Now selling my handmade Okay shirts on etsy due to super high demand when this post was spreading virally. You can find them here if you’d like: http://etsy.com/shop/nerdhaven
LETSS MAKE JOHN GREEN FIND THE THING
JOHN GREEN PLEASE FIND THIS THING
25 90’s-2000’s Pop/punk rock mashup
HOLY SHIT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING
1) “In Too Deep” - Sum 41
2) “Misery Business” - Paramore
3) “Helena” - My Chemical Romance
4) “American Idiot” - Green Day
5) “Feeling This” - Blink 182
6) “Basketcase” - Green Day
7) “Stay Together for the Kids” - Blink 182
8) “Gives You Hell” - All-American Rejects
9) “The Rock Show” - Blink 182
10) “The Middle” - Jimmy Eat World
11) “I Caught Fire” - the Used
12) “Sugar, We’re Going Down” - Fall Out Boy
13) “That’s What You Get” - Paramore
14) “Five Mintues to Midnight” - Boys Like Girls
15) “Move Along” - All-American Rejects
16) “Stacy’s Mom” - Fountains of Wayne
17) “Dear Maria, Count Me In” - All Time Low
18) “Crushcrushcrush” - Paramore
19) “Here (In Your Arms)” - Hellogoodbye
20) “Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been” - Relient K
21) “Soul Meets Body” - Death Cab For Cutie
22) “The Future Freaks Me Out” - Motion City Soundtrack
23) “My Friends Over You” - New Found Glory
24) “Fat Lip” - Sum 41
25) “Teenagers” - My Chemical Romance
“Perfect” - Simple Plan
They call him the Winter Soldier. He reminds me more of fire, though.
You know how you get those posts with Americans and Brits bickering over freedom and tea and scones and spelling.
And the rest of us who aren’t from either country are just looking on like
oh just kiss already
still a better love story than twilight
Waaaay better love story than Twilight
It’s funny how movie producers will say “no one wants to see a movie exactly like the book so we have to change it to make it interesting for them” when you would never catch a book fan saying ” that movie was too much like the book, I hated it”